Friday, December 02, 2005

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BELOVED...SHIKRA!

It's my beloved birthday today...HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY my dear.I'm so happy for you for this day and so sad that I can't celebrate the birthday with you because we both being away so far to each other.But we do understand our feelings.Just that I am the one who always curious about your love.I hope this day for your age, will bring you all the joy and happiness in your life and hope you will always have a great day ahead of you.
Live a happy life as you always want and believe in yourself.I always trust and believe in you.I'm so sorry if for the past year I've known you............I have hurt you so much.Please forgive me.......if I have a chance then I will show you what my love is!
You are the best thing ever happened in my life and I wanna thank you for the love you have given me...........
I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH ALL MY LOVE........

No comments: