Thursday, December 22, 2005

I AM WITH YOU

I sent my beloved SMS last nite......tellin him that I'm kinda hard to know him because he didn't talk to much and didn't say anything after what I did to him.I felt so terrible.I do miss him so much.I'm not sure what my life will be without him.He is the best I ever had.If I lost him, I guess my life will change.I will never ever find someone like him.It's because he is all I got.He got what I want in man.And, thank you God for giving me someone as special as SHIKRA.
I guess SHIKRA was not happy with my sms last nite........and TODAY, he sent me offline messages......he thought I will understand his situation with his official work there.But, sometimes I think him in a wrong way.I also wrote that he have changed what he felt on me.But instead, I was wrong.He was strong with his feeling one me and I should believe in his love......and he never ever change.He also said that 'I AM WITH YOU'.I was so happy to know that.I should trust him more and more.He only got me in his life and no other women can take my place.I'm always in his way.I must try to understand his situation now.He needs me.I should be what I should be.Thank you so much my dear beloved SHIKRA.You know that you can make me happy always!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH........

No comments: