Sunday, November 27, 2005

I MISS YOU!

I really miss my beloved.I hope he is always fine by now.Thank you so much for giving me a bell to let me know that u r doin okay.I was so confused because it's like we both lost contact to each other.I don't know if things is fine with u there.No one will tell me about you there.I hope someday and soon we will talk again.I will be waiting for you.
I do hope this coming 2nd December 2005, you can come online and we both can talk.You know what this day means....but if you can't come online, then it's okay.I do understand your situation there.But I really count on you on that day.I will be lucky if you can come on that day.I do really miss you so much.You do know how I felt about you.........
GOD BLESS YOU ALL THE WAY...MY DEAR BELOVED SHIKRA........

No comments: