Thursday, December 15, 2005

MY BELOVED IS FINE...THANK YOU!

I felt so terrible after what I did to my beloved.I know it's not that easy for him to know and accept what I just did to him.I hope he is fine also.....but I guess I might not know what inside his heart.But he is a true decent man.
I can't stop thinking of him.Every time I woke up, my first thought is him.His name always lingers on my mind and I keep on saying it.I'm not sure what my life will be without him.He seem to be very perfect and I guess I have no words to describe him........he was my everything!
I was so happy I have a chance to talk with him today.My beloved is fine and I was so happy today that he is definitely fine.Maybe I wasn't really sure what is in his mind.I felt so happy anyway.Thanx my dear for making my day today!
He do really always want to make me happy even it is so hard and I was grateful to have him in my life.He really want to make sure that I am happy and indeed he keep me happy.He said to me today when we both talk online is that.... "KEEP YOU HAPPY ALWAYS".Thanks my dear!
I must now believe and trust my beloved so much.Just as what he did to me.I must learn from him.He was so strong with his feeling on me.I hope I will be strong like him and will keep our relation last forever.
THANX MY SHIKRA........indeed you are like an EAGLE!

No comments: