Saturday, December 03, 2005

WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDE!

This morning I got sms from my old friend.He needs my help.So I set a date with him.So happy to see him after so long.It's been four years I didn't talk with him closely like today. I felt so happy with him.I know it might be akward for both of us because it's been so long..........then suddenly we met each other.I'm so happy with this date.Hope to date with him more............
He was nicce and hope everything will also be fine with him.I want to talk with him more, but he have to go.It's okay, I will see him again next time.
Oh my God!Another problem I have to face again with my boyfriend.We both really misunderstood each other.I didn't received his offline message telling me about his situation and the problem he have to face there.How should I know his problem when I didn't received any message from him.I know you might be angry and mad at me...............because I didn't understand ur situation and human problems.I hope we both can really talk with each other.......so we can understand this situation better.Otherwise, we both will hurt so much.
I'M SO SORRY IF I HAVE HURT YOU!........

1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

helooo...where did shikra live? Kunak, sandakan or Tawau? Buy a car then u can visit him anytime u want..