Saturday, December 17, 2005

KEEP YOU HAPPY ALWAYS!

I'm not sure if my beloved is fine or not.He said he was fine.But I can felt that he is not fine.He got different feeling on me and I'm definitely sure about it.But he pretend that everything is fine.I'm not sure what he really felt.I guess he was trying to hide what he really felt.He don't want to let it show.I felt so sad and I'm not happy with that.I hope you can be honest with me........show me what you really want.Don't let me think about it alone and I can't stop thinking about you.I know I have hurt you so much.I do really knew it.But I didn't mean it.But it mean so much to you for what I did.I wish there is a chance for explaination but I guess it's not going to happen.
I really felt you have changed what you felt on me.The love you got already changed.......and it really hurt.The way you talk to me when we go online, is the answer.I felt different when I talked with you because you have changed.Now, today I tried to talked with you but there is no respond from you and I'm not so sure what's wrong with that.I hope it's the problem with the internet connection.I'm waiting for you to reply my message but still, you couldn't reply it.I guess you angry with me, that's why you didn't reply my message.
I know how angry you are with me.I do really know.When we talked last time after you found out about my other ID, you felt so regret about that.And I felt so hurt and sad because you said that you wish you just die and became one of the victim on the disaster.What would you think if I also said that to you when you done a mistake on me?You are not happy,rite?I know I have my mistake on you.But the mistake which I done to you....I hope you can consider it very well.Why I did that?Because you didn't give me proper response, like what I did to you.I don't want to talk about that.I got nothing if I said that.Things will getting worst.
I'm now have to move on even it is so hard.I'm not sure if I still have your love with me.I couldn't think to have your love in my life.I won't dare to have your love.....coz I already hurt you.I thought my mistakes is fine but I guess is the biggest mistakes for you.
I'm not sure what I want to feel with you.You said you want to KEEP ME HAPPY ALWAYS.....but I guess what you did really makes me felt so hurt.Plese try to be honest when you love someone.Don't pretend you are fine......instead you felt so hurt.I need your honesty to tell me the truth.I never thought you don't want to talk with me.I guess I have to let things just like that.No matter what happen, I'm so happy because I'm honest to tell you what I really felt and nothing left to know.....and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!......even now you have changed what you felt against me.I wish all the best in everything you do!

No comments: