Saturday, December 31, 2005

I DO LOVE YOU!

I do love you so much, my dear beloved SHIKRA.I'm afraid that you will change what you felt towards me.But it's okay.I know that you are strong enough and you always be fine in each and everything.I'm so glad and proud to have you in my life.I hope you are the man that I can spend the rest of my life with.
I know it's not that easy for me to be with SHIKRA.But I was so happy with what I have with him now.He is the best I ever had...............and I'm not going to loose him again...........never!
He really honest with me.So hard to find a man like him........never kiss a woman and even never falling in love before.I guess I am the luckiest girl of all to have him.I so proud of that.Guess I'm the first lady to kiss him................wow, so nice to think like that.But it's not that easy.Time will make sure if I can have him as my HUBBY!
I do really miss you and I am sure you do miss me too the way I miss you!
LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

No comments: