Sunday, June 05, 2011

SCHOOL HOLIDAY...

So nice to have 2 weeks holiday just stay at home...with my twin sis around. It was so great having lots of good time with my family. My brother went to Kuching last week for Gawai Day celebration with his wife. He just came back early this morning at 12.45am. Me, MUM and my youngest brother fetch him at the airport. He brought 'kuih jala' and 'Sarawak's rice' from his wife's village.
My brother just bought a car also...It's Pesona. That car is a gift for his wife on her birthday....so sweet.
Last few days ago, I spent my time checked my student's English exam paper. There are 4 classes altogether and I just finished 3 classes. Left only Year 6 papers. I have to finish check it before school's open next week.
It's Sunday tomorrow and I hope to go to church with my family. Then after that go to KK and buy fishes for one week stock.

No comments: