Monday, June 06, 2011

LOVELY SUNDAY WITH FAMILY

It was so nice spending time with family. I was so happy because all my family members were home in this lovely Sunday. Last time, my twin sister were in Lahad Datu when it was school holidays. She were there alone. But now, she is in KK with us....so nice being around with my beloved family.
It is raining now and luckily I just came back from KK market with my youngest brother. We bought 4 kilos of fish for 1 week. The fishes were fresh and cheap rather than bought here for RM8 per kilo. I also bought tapioca because MUM wanted to cook 'bubur manis'....so delicious to eat it during rain. Now I am waiting for the 'bubur' to be cook...hehehe...
Tonight, as usual my family will have our prayer together......A prayer for our Virgin Mary....a Rosary Prayer. I am so happy that we all gather together for this prayer as we always did before since we moved from Lahad Datu.

No comments: