Tuesday, May 24, 2011

INTER-SCHOOL TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION 2011-19th MAY 2011


The banner was simple yet it looks very nice...


Our English Corner also didn't missed the celebration...


All teachers sang a song KAMI GURU MALAYSIA


Early morning before 'senamrobik'...


Me and Lisa.....always together...


From Left: Kak Haini, me, Fiza and Lisa....


All teachers and students ready for 'senamrobik'....


After 'senamrobik'...'sukaneka'...we involved students...

So wet....everyone tried to escape from the balloon filled with water....


'Pancinglah Daku'...


Me and my team. We lost but we were very happy....

All teachers and students were very happy....


From left: Sal, Kak Haini, me and Suhaila...posed before the ceremony started...


With all the dancers....IGAL-IGAL...







Me with Sal...


All the Year 6 students performed choir...



Me and Eden....posed after the formal ceremony....




Very nice....^_^



I received an award...GURU AKTIF, CERGAS DAN CERDAS
(voted by all students in my school)-THANK YOU...











Our school celebrated Teacher's Day on 19th May 2011...other schools celebrated exactly on the date of Teacher's Day..16th May 2011. We all were very busy with exam preparation for the next week. So, we chose Thursday 19th May 2011 to celebrate Teacher's Day.
I felt so happy on that day. I had so much fun....everything went well as plan. I am proud to be a teacher in this school. Teaching for almost 10 years in this school meant a lot to me....so many memories to treasure....






No comments: