Sunday, June 19, 2011

My PROJECT during WEEKEND


My BIG BOOK....


My MATHS project

My BIG BOOK...


I went to school this morning for English extra class. I felt disappointed coz none of my students show up to the class. I wonder why they didn't come to the class today. Maybe because I didn't confirm with them yesterday about the class as I did before. Besides, yesterday was school's HARI TERBUKA and today in school there is a scout camping for secondary school students. So, I spent my time doing my BIG BOOK. It was fun doing this. Within 2 hours, I can finished 9 big books. I was so happy to look at all it. Just left another 5 stories to do. Then, I did some stuff for Maths subject. Its Mathematics symbols. I did flowers for the symbols and grasses for the words. It looks very nice actually....hehehe. I planned to paste it on my Year 2 whiteboard. I wanted my students to be happy during lessons and it motivates them actually if they see something nice and beautiful. Tomorrow will be FATHER'S DAY. I do really miss my DAD very much. Tonight I will pray ROSARY for my DAD as I always did before....and for tomorrow the day also.

No comments: