Wednesday, June 29, 2011

END OF JUNE...

It is almost end of June...half of the year 2011. When I recall back, many things happened for last semester. Good and bad things. But that is life....always there will be ups and down.I should be happy that GOD gave me a chance to live another day until now. It makes me think again what I must do with my life....many things and questions came out from my mind...specially about my love life. Will I ever met someone?will he be my match?.Think about this makes me felt down and when I think about my family, it cheer me up again. Family is the most and precious thing in this life. Whenever you felt down, think about your family and you will be fine.
Now I think so much about my study. Four years ahead of me to finish it. I have to do my very best for my degree. I really hope I can do my very best. I really hope to get excellence for my degree. Thank GOD I have a chance to further my study and do my degree. I do really hope to do my master after get my degree. That is my aim for the future.
This week on Saturday will be my first lecture at IPG Gaya. Sometimes it felt nice to feel the mood again as a student.Sure there will be assignment to do. Meet my 981 colleagues again makes me really happy. There are only 3 of us from Lahad Datu who took this PPG course in Gaya.Me myself and 2 other teacher from SK St. Dominic and SK Unico Desa. Three of us are in different classes. My classmate is Azeanah. The IPG divided students according to year they were born.
I talked with MUM and MUM always remind me of some certain things. What I remember the most is that I must be a good person wherever I go and whatever I do. Don't let others condemn you. That was what MUM always told me. Same also I always remember what DAD said.
So far, I was so happy with what I did to my class. I am so proud for what I have done so far. I love my students so very much. I do care for them. It's like they are my own children. I love to see the changes in them. I want them to feel comfortable in the class....a good and nice environment. I want them to be proud being in that class. Our class won clean class for last week. Hope by this week also they will won the clean class for year two. I must do my very best. I know I can do it. It just I need a gut to do it. By GOD's LOVE....I will try to do my very best.

No comments: