Friday, June 10, 2011

RELAX AND PREPARE...

Lovely Thursday....I just stay at home with my MUM, brother and twin sister. Yesterday, went out to post office with Nieza. We both bought stamp (HASIL)...each of us must buy 2 stamps. Then we both hang out at Centre Point. Just walk around...window shopping. We spent much time at Eaton's bookstore. I just bought a pen and a glue for my teaching aids project. After that, we both head our way to 1Borneo. Nieza wanted to go to Kamdar. Her tailor called her and told her that her 'baju kurung' needed to and about half metre of clothes. So nice to hang around at 1Borneo. I saw a beautiful necklace there....a cross necklace. I fell in love soon I saw it. I plan to buy it someday...hehehe...
Tonight, I must show MUM the form that she needed to sign for my post-graduate programme. I can't wait this Saturday for my registration. I discussed with Nieza already and she will pick me up around 7.30 a.m. So I must be ready before she come.
I am so happy today that I download so many stuff about teaching materials (www.sparklebox.co.uk)..... I can't wait to print it out and put it in my Year 2 class. I enjoyed myself download everything

p/s:

No comments: