Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GIVING LECTURE........

I went to SK Tanjung Labian last Saturday to give my lecture, talk or speech on English subject for the Year Six students in that school. Actually my junior back then at college, Mr. Jackson informed me already since last May that he wanted me to be one of the 'penceramah' for their Kem Motivasi Fasa II on English. At first I don't want, because I guess he need another experienced teacher more than I am. But he insisted that he wanted me to be the 'penceramah'. So, I just agree and I meant to help him and his students.
I prepare everything very well before I give my lecture on Saturday and I didn't sleep very well making some addition to my preparation. I was so happy because I learn lots of things about this exam paper. I found some new method to help this students and I have not yet try it out for my students. Maybe within this week I will try to show them all what I did on answering English paper.
Jackson picked me up around 7.30 a.m. and we reached his school around 8.20 a.m. It is quiet far his school from my place even we are in a same area Felda. Only about 36 students in that school will sit for their UPSR exam this September. I didn't use any mic during my talk because I knew my voice is clear and loud enough for the students to hear. I felt so confidence during my talk and I am very sure I gave the students lots of info on how they can write well for their English paper. I am proud I gave something for them and Jackson seem to be happy I came out with something new for his students. I focused on answering the Section C question about Note Expansion. I give them lots of techniques on answering and I am proud for what I did to them. I will try this paperwork for my students. But this week, they will sit for their Excel Paper. So I guess by next week I will show them.
I gave my talk for 4 hours altogether and into 2 parts. So happy I did very well and I am so proud of myself (hehehehe)....By the end of it, the school gave me certificate with a gold frame and a gift. It's Khind electric jug. It was a nice gift and I wanted to give that gift for my dearly beloved MUM. I am sure MUM love it. I will bring the gift by the end of this month because I will go back KK for my second 'kuliah'. Oh I can't wait to go back.....

p/s: MISS MY FAMILY IN KK....(T_T)

No comments: