Wednesday, October 26, 2005

MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY!

School holidays is near.......this coming Saturday (29th October 2005) is the last day I will be in school.Wow....two months I will be at home?What should I do?sleep, watching television?.....I need to do and plan something.So, my holidays at home mean something.I can't just sit and eat................cant wait to go back and spend most of my time with my beloved family.Sure I will do something.But as usual, I have to help my mother doing housework.She was so tired.I know,she worked so hard to make sure everyone at home is fine.Don't worry...MOM, I will help you.Let me handle all the work.
I'm not sure about my beloved.Is he doing fine?I didnt contact him.But I knew he is fine.Just that sometimes I was so curious because he always didn't tell and let me know about his life.He want to keep it as a secret, or don't want me to think of it too much?makes me worried?I dont know this guy.Just that I know he is kind and honest.........and for sure I can't really count on him.By the way, just hope and pray is the only thing I can do........so my relationship will going very well.............GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR, SHIKRA!

P/S TONIGHT GOT DINNER (STEAMBOAT) WITH MY FRIENDS IN RESTAURANT

No comments: