Tuesday, November 08, 2005

IT'S SCHOOL HOLIDAY NOW!

It's been a long time I guess after two weeks, then I have a chance to write again for my blog here.My holiday seems to be fine and my work at school is fine.I was so happy.........
Nothing much to do for this holiday.....maybe I will just stay at home and help MOM doing housework.........pretty tired but I have to help her.....
MOM was so busy taking care my cousin who live with us.He was sick and couldn't move his body.It's hard to do the job, taking care someone who couldn't move their body and we have to prepare everything for him.That's why if MOM have to take care of my cousin, then I'm the one who responsible to do all the housework from cleaning to cooking.MOM was so tired and now MOM is not feeling very well.Sometimes, I'm the one who nursing my cousin if MOM need to take a rest.But it's good to do a work like that.At least my stay at home meaningful.I enjoy doing it even for sure can feel the tiredness.
I do miss my beloved........I don't know if he is fine by now.He didn't contact me.......but I just hope he is fine.'Coz he knows what is the best.

1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

Hi there...nice to here from you. So I guess you won't be able to visit KK right..have a responsible to fullfill..anyway, happy holidays and c u when i c u k..