Monday, October 03, 2005

MY DEAR!

Another day counting before the holidays come..........I DO MISS YOU SO MUCH!.......yes u are so important to my life and im not sure if i can end up my life with you............i only can count on it and hope there is the end of this life.........i wish i can know what is the end of it so i can just let you go........but what will i know?....UNDERSTANDING.........yes, thats what makes us close together but we are not sure if that understanding can STAND for us in the end.If things going to change with both of us, then i have to accept it with open heart although we both know how hurt it is.........
What is important is we are open to each other and truly and honestly love each other...........a love that is so hard to explain.........guess there is not words of it but we know it............

There is a party for Year 6 students and each class will present their own presentation.I hope my students for 6 Iltizam can give their best performance.Guess that im gonna miss them.Not sure if they still remember me by next year.But i know they cant forget me coz they know how much i love them.

No comments: