Saturday, October 15, 2005

HOPE U WILL DOIN FINE!

I'm so sorry that I just got the news on what happen with you there.Truly sorry about that.Thank you so much for telling me about what happen and I am so happy to know that you and your family is fine there.
I'm so proud of you that you were so strong to face it.Even I know it is not that easy things to think about and you were so strong about it.
I will wait for you dear to tell me if things getting well..............and I do hope and pray to you my dear, that you can manage everything very well.I am so sorry I wasn't there with you, to face it with you and to feel inside of you.But I know you can feel what my heart wants to say.
Even I wasn't there with you and I am far away from you, just remember one thing...........that I am always with you through good and bad times.........and I'm never gonna leave your side.Because you are the LOVE OF MY LIFE........

No comments: