Friday, October 07, 2005

YOU ARE THE ONE!

Dear,when I think about you, I don't need to think cause I just know that dear, it's the way you love me.......that makes me so damn sure that you're the one........Don't you know that I've waited for you,......you are everything that I've waited for.You are veryting that I wanted all my life and never thought I would find what I need 'till you came along.......my dreams seems far away.
I could be with another man and I could go anywhere to find them.But why would I anywhere when I've got you.I'm so glad that I got you.Maybe I just got lucky, cause a chance like this don't come along everyday and can we hold on to what we've got?........If I ever lost you dear, my whole life would change.
You should know that your love gives me strength.......and without you, I don't know where I would be.It's because of your sould I'm at ease, no matter where I am.I'm not alone.........all that I have is nothing when it compares to you........and I can't believe how your love makes me feel.I'm glad that I've got you and dear............you've got me too.
THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME ........SHIKRA!

No comments: