Sunday, October 23, 2005

MY BELOVED FAMILY!

Got a call from home........Mom talked with me.We have a problem and as usual I need to go back to settle down.I always there for my family and I really know that they really count on me.I was so worried if I can't help my family.I'm not happy.If I help them, then I felt comfortable to face this life.That is what I am.Their happines is my happiness.
After school, then I will go back home.I know Mom was so worried if I didnt help settle down my family problem.No matter how hard it is, I need to go back.Sometimes when you felt you got a problem, you need someone beside you...........you beloved one........But as for me,I'm not so sure to count on my beloved.To tell him what I face here..........coz I'm not sure if he can understand me.But I know, he understand me.Just that in a time we thought we already understand the person we love.I hope my beloved will always be fine no matter what he do.

No comments: