Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND

        Hahahaha....I'm not talking about my future boyfriend. It is a movie that I watched yesterday on TV3...My future boyfriend. It is a nice story where the woman met this guy and he is from the future. He travel back to 21 century in 2011 from 2032 just to meet this woman He wanted this woman to explain to him what is love. It is because during their time in 2032, people couldn't really explain what love is.
The woman is a journalist. So, she wrote a story about this guy from the future. At first she did not believe this guy is from the future. But after the guy disappeared in front of her and leave her with his love, then only she realized that she is in love with that future guy.

        The woman brought the guy everywhere to show him what is love about. She told the guy that love is a feeling that when you felt close and you felt different with the person. You felt connected. What is funny when I watch this movie is when he saw people kissing. She asked the woman, why they "press their lips"?It means they are "kissing". The woman told him, you "press lips" when you like that person. When the cried, the guy asked her...."why are you leaking?".Hahahaha.....The guy got caught coz police thought he counterfeit money. Actually he brought money from the future. His professor travel from the future to safe him. They escaped from the prison and the professor try to drive a car. It's auto car. The professor push to D and the car hit the wall....he called it "Destruction". The guy said, try R coz it's "Restore". But before that, the guy said, hit the pedal "on the floor". The professor was confused and said "I never thought there is a pedal on the floor"....hahahaha..

        Almost  2 weeks I didn't watch the TV because my astro got problem. But last Friday, I leave the decoder on standby mode and yesterday morning I can watch the TV. I watched the marathon for Nada Cinta. I thought the drama already finish. While watching the drama, I did my secretary work and thank GOD I finished the work.

No comments: