Thursday, January 12, 2012

I MISS OUR OLD HOUSE...

    I miss my old house back in Kg. Unta. There were so many memories there. I grew up there since our family moved from Kg. Singgamata. Even when I write now, my mind was already in the house. I felt the memories and all the things I did with my family. I love the environment in our house....

    Now, I enter the house and see many sofas. Sometimes, only my brother alone watching TV. Others at the back and my brothers went out to see their friends. The house is so long. Sometimes you felt tired to walk to the back. DAD did everything for our house. He painted with our brother, Herman. DAD designed and created our house very well. I love everything he did.We have this space near the living room which our family used to hang and talk. We make this space after our DAD died. There is a television in this area if we want to play PS. Then me and my twin sis room. There were many magazines and book. Now all the magazines and book were kept inside my brother room at the back. I went to the dining area and near it is my parents room. I remembered every time before I went to sleep, I must kiss both my DAD and MUM. I can't sleep if I didn't kiss both of them. We had this long dining table where 10 people can sit together and eat. Oh I miss this moment so much. I saw my DAD and MUM having their dinner. Our kitchen...DAD always cooked for us. He will prepare dinner for us. He is such a good cook with his love. When I think back again now, he did everything well before he died. He gave all his love to us. He make sure everything is perfect. He will do all the housework and prepared food early in the morning for my sister and brother to bring it to work. Sometimes during weekend, DAD the one prepared breakfast and wake me up and we having breakfast together...I MISS YOU SO MUCH DAD....

   I MISS YOU DAD....I cried and hurt so much to know that I lost my DAD. Even now, I still couldn't believe that I lost my DAD. He always said, he will live long because he was in good health, active and he did most of the housework. I believe that and I do know he is a good and kind man. People admitted it. But who knows, some people jealous of my DAD. They did everything to see him die. And they won. But they didn't know and realize that we knew. It make us strong even you are not around. Your presence still lingers here.....


   We left the house in 2008, two years after DAD gone. The house were very clean when we left it. Now, there is intruder in our house. They entered the house without any permission. They thought they can just enter someone's house without asking any permission. How could such a person like that think like a child? Did they ever think if someone go inside their house, doing whatever they want without telling you anything...would you accept that? They thought we don't want to come back to that house. It's our house. My MUM and DAD bought it and renovated it. It became such a nice and good house. Now our cousin stayed in the house. We just hope he will take good care of the house.

DEAR DAD....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US....


No comments: