Saturday, January 14, 2012

LISTEN AND TALK WITH MUM MAKES ME HAPPY

        I slept at 4pm after finished meeting at school. I felt very tired. Then, at 6pm, suddenly I received a call from my twin sis. She hand over her hp to MUM. Then I heard MUM's voice on the line....oh, I felt so fresh. During that time, felt sleepy but her voice makes me really happy. I didn't really stress with my work as a teacher. Just that, I am tired with lots of work. Besides teaching, I have to do other stuff. But it didn't bother me at all. More than 10 years experiences, sure I can get rid of it....hahahahaha...
        MUM as always told me to always pray everyday....before I go to sleep and before I go to work. So, I set on my mind to always pray. No matter what, I will always remember what MUM wanted me to do.Actually I pray a lot. Not only before sleep and before go to work. Every time I'm free, sure I will pray. I am happy now with myself....coz I have a good weapon to protect me....it's my pray. 
        Today in school, we had a meeting with our pupils for school's Sports Day. Now, my new team is Hijau....with a new name....NIKE....so funny they chose this branded for the team's name. But its okay coz I like NIKE...hehehehe...Guess from now on starting this Monday have to wear NIKE wardrobe...huhu. I have to train my pupils for the championship. I saw many athletes in our team. I will work hard to achieve our team's goal....to win all the athletic. Not forget the teachers will run for the 4x100m relay on the day of the championship. Hope my team can win...




No comments: