Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012...YEAR OF THE DRAGON...

        I had one week holidays for this Chinese New Year. So, I spend this time with my dear family. All my sibling also have one week holidays....wahhh...so great that we all can be together and enjoy our holiday so much. Tomorrow me and my siblings will have things to do in KK town. I also have a few things I need to settle before go back to LD.

        I went back to KK early on Thursday (19 Jan). I took one day sick-leave. Actually I didn't felt very comfortable to stay another day in the school coz of someone. This person lied to me on something. I just couldn't believe why this person had to lie. I am honest with my friendship but this person....oh God why on earth this person is like that....a cheater. I was very angry because I ask this person myself but this person did not tell me the truth till I found out the truth. Never mind....I just have to go on with my life. This person is not going to stop me from living my happy life as I always be.

        I pray to God that I have the courage to face my life with a cheater among my life work. I will be strong and I will just ignore this person.

No comments: