Friday, January 27, 2012

BLESSING DAY OF MY BEST FRIEND...

        I felt so happy yesterday (26th Jan). I can make it to my best friend's Blessing Day. It is Beth's Blessing Day yesterday. It was one of my best moment to see her walk down the isle and see her had her blessing. She looks so pretty and beautiful. I knew already that she will look so pretty on her big day. 
        She called me last time on 7 Jan after I finished my class and let me know about her Blessing Day that will be on 26th Jan. I felt so happy that she called and let me know about it. It is an honour for me. I saw Beth's children. Meeting her dad and all her sisters. Peach is her theme colour for her Blessing Day. But I didn't come with a peach dress. Sori my friend...I'm so happy after many years I finally met her children. They are very cute....Mia, oh she was so cute, chubby and very hyperactive...her son, OJ...oh, very handsome...and her third daughter, oh I forgot her name. All of them are very cute. I had a chance took some picture of Beth and her dear family....and sure I did took some picture with her. I can't describe how happy I am yesterday. She look so pretty in her wedding dress. I like her wedding dress. Indeed she is pretty in any dress. After the blessing, we had some refreshment at the parish hall. All the food are very delicious. I like all the menu prepared. I eat much...hehehehe....Before went back, I gave present to Beth as her wedding gift. I plan to give her more...coming soon...;-)..
        

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just looking and found your blog,I loved your profile,love your positive thinking,have a great week!!!

Unknown said...

Hi there...tq so much for saying dat...^___^