Tuesday, September 13, 2011

UPSR EXAM

        It is UPSR Exam today until this Thursday and English will be on Thursday. I went to SK Sri Pantai with my friend Lisa as one of the monitor for the exam in that school. This is the first time I became one of the monitor.  We left our apartment around 6.15 a.m. and it took us for 1 hour journey to reach that school. Have to sleep early tonite so that can wake up as early as a bird.
        Tomorrow we will leave early around 5.45 because we want to stop by at SMK Tungku to pick up the exam questions paper at 'bilik kebal'...that's what people called the place where the questions will be kept. The exam will end early around 9.50 a.m. After that, I plan to go to the bank to pay for the cream that I order for my sister and brothers. Then also, I help my housemate Anne to buy some groceries for her.
        Last night, I called home and talked with MUM. MUM asked me to called the passport agent today and ask them if MUM's passport done or not done yet. I called Judy, the boss and she said the passport was settled already and by tomorrow my twin sister's friend, Razimah will pick up the passport. I mentioned to Judy also the name of the person that will come and take the passport. I told MUM everything today that her passport was done already and MUM felt very happy with that. Hope by tomorrow twin sis will asked Razimah to pick the passport.
        Before that, we visited our friend Zulkarnain or we always called him Pet and his wife, Yaya at the hospital. They met with an accident last week on Saturday. My friends Kak Nabila, Mardiah and Salbaherna picked me up at SK Sri Pantai's school and four of us heading our way to town. I felt so sad when I saw what happened to Pet and Yaya....specially their two daughters. Luckily all their family are safe. Pet broke her right leg. By tomorrow, he will be transfer to Sandakan hospital for further treatment on her right leg. He told us that the hospital will put metal inside her leg to join the bone that separate. I felt so sad when I heard that. Until now, I keep on reminding myself to always remember to drive carefully. You never knew what will happen next.

No comments: