Saturday, September 03, 2011

FIVE YEARS HAD GONE...



I just couldn't believe it that five years had gone. DAD left us five years ago in 2006 in this day September 2. When I think back again about what happened, it really hurt me so bad. On that day, the day seems so very long. I never forget what happened on that day, I remembered each and everything.

You do knew what really happened on that day. They did that to you coz they hate you and they were jealous of you.You knew who did that to you. You knew who behind all the things that happened to you. Indeed we all knew what really happened. But, we just leave it all in GOD's hand to do what HE knew for those people who did that to you.
Each and every day, we pray to GOD to give us, your family a happy life, full of love, bless and grace. MUM always pray for your soul each and every day. When I come back for my every tutor on Saturday, we always have family gathering on Rosary Prayer.

Thank GOD for everything HE did for my family. I am full of love because of the family I had and the pray we always had in our life.

No comments: