Friday, September 16, 2011

GOOD NEWS...

My young brother Carlos SMS me last nite. He told me a good news. I felt so happy when I heard the news. I just can't wait for that moment. Hope my brother and his wife will be just fine and feeling great.
Yesterday was the last day for UPSR exam. I do hope my students can do very well for English paper. The questions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are quite easy I guess. This Monday, I will discuss the answers with my students and see how many marks they get for Paper 1.
It's Malaysia Day today on Friday and I don't know what will be my plan for today. Maybe just stay in my room and surf the net. I have to check on my assignments also. I wonder what are my family in KK doin' at this moment?So nice all of them at home together. I wish I'm with them now, but never mind coz next week I will going back for my fourth tutorial. So, I can spend my time with them....hehehehe...

No comments: