Saturday, September 03, 2011

NOVEL BY AMY TAN-THE JOY LUCK CLUB

        I have to read the novel by Amy Tan entitled The Joy Luck Club for my first semester in this TESL degree. I had watched the movie before when I was just in Form 5 if I am not mistaken. I forgot a bit about the story. But I do remember the story is about the Chinese Family try to make a living in America and how they really care about their society and people among them. I am not yet finish reading this novel. I have to finish reading this novel to understand the whole story.
       I have downloaded the literary criticism for this story in order to understand each chapter. But I am not yet print it out. I plan to buy a new printer to print all my assignments and materials that I downloaded from the internet. I asked one of my friend already about the price. I am interested with Brother printer and it cost about RM299. It is quiet cheap I thought coz  I have been searching to all computer shops and most of the price is RM300 above. The cheapest one I saw is RM309. Maybe I can ask my friend to make the price more low...hehehehe.If he want to...
       Last nite, we felt so happy after pray Rosary for our dear DAD's fifth years after he left us. It was such a nice memory to spend your Friday nite pray with your family. Pray Rosary makes you felt really calm and it is the strongest prayer.     
    We pray for our Dear DAD...hope HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE...AMEN. We had a nice dinner after prayer. MUM prepared our GORAN'S CUSTOM. Our custom is different from our other relatives custom. So each of us (siblings) will eat the meal that MUM prepared. Even my young brother CARLOS didn't around, we also did as he and his wife was there with us. At last, MUM will end the custom meal.
WE REALLY MISS YOU DAD SO VERY MUCH....LOVE YOU...
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE........AMEN........

No comments: