Sunday, September 11, 2011

SECOND PRE-TEST FOR ENGLISH

        Next week will be a struggle week for my Year 6 students coz they will sit for their final exam that mean so much for them. I do hope they will do their very best. I taught them everything and I do really hope they well-prepare to sit for the exam. I didn't give them much pressure coz I don't want in a last minute they will feel tension. I just give them advice and some important notes they have to memorize.

        This is the first time I taught a good students in second last out of 4 classes for Year 6. I do hope I can help my students to get a good result so that our school's English UPSR achievement will increase. Last year we only manage to get five students straight A's. Hope this year the number increase. English only got 42% achievement. It depends on the questions also. If the question quiet tough for the students, then it's hard for them. But just think positive, they try hard enough to get the best result.

       I will not be around with our Year 6 students also for UPSR next week coz I have to go to SK Sri Pantai as one of the monitor with my friend Lisa. This is the first time I involve with this. Will be monitoring until Thursday. Before that, I must not forget about my English assignments and pre-test paper for my Year 2. I have been teaching this Year 2 for 6 years already and I teach 3 classes. I done already Paper 1 questions and for Paper 2 questions, I got already. I took the questions from various type of book. I try checked online questions for Year 2 English last night but so sad I couldn't find the best one. I thought my questions was better than the questions I checked. I used 16 books to do the questions. I just couldn't believe it myself that I have to refer so many book as a resources. But at least I can come out with a quality questions. I knew my students, so I will prepare questions that suits their knowledge according to what I have taught them before.
 Workbooks that I used to do my English Pre-Test Paper for Year 2

No comments: