Monday, July 31, 2006

My GREAT MP4 Player!

Finally my MP4 Player just arrived.I asked my housemate Wann to take it from the post office.It's just a small one.My palm is more big than the player.I was so happy with the player and can't wait to search more inside of it.
So, during that night, I asked the help from my friend Marianne to install all the nicest song from her notebook.She was such a nice person.She always helps me whenever I need her help.So, now my MP4 got lots of song..........but only 45 songs because my MP4 Player is only 512MB.Guess I need to buy 1GB just like Marianne.So, I can install lots of video clip and songs.
I think with that MP4 Player, I will not feel boring again.I will have my own world of music.

p/s Thanx to
www.ebay.com.my for showing lots of info about cheap products.

No comments: