Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ROBINHO IS DEAD!

Sister call and told me that one of our dog died.Its ROBINHO that died.I felt so sad to hear that.It's just a small puppy.Maybe because its dog's disease.We just dont know what happen.Sis also told that all the dog is not feeling very well.Hmmm...........I just dont want them all to die.Hope they all will always in good health.I hope to come back this week and see them all.
Last week, sister told me that she wants to take some photo of all the puppies before something happen to all of them.Before they all died.Guess we missed to take the photo and one of the puppy died already.But it's okay because I already took two pictures of all the puppies when they are just 3 weeks old.So, its okay if we didn't have ROBINHO's picture where he is 1 month old.Can't wait to go back to see all of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»