Tuesday, August 15, 2006

MY DAD WAS SICK!

I just came back from my ICT course for two days(10th to 11th August 2006).Last Friday, I went back to Felda with my housemate Wann and friend Anuwar.We reach Felda at about 7.30pm.Oh, felt so tired.In school, used to work till 12.45 p.m. but last Friday with the course until 4.30p.m.
On Saturday and Sunday I have my tuition class as usual from 7.00 a.m. until 11.00 a.m.After the tuition class I went back and have my lunch with Tina at the hall in Bandar Sahabat.After that, went back home and called home.........talk with MOM.
I was so surprised with what MOM told me about DAD.DAD was not feeling well on Saturday.DAD got cough,all his hand cold and looks like it was so terrible the way MOM told me.I was so speechless.On that day also.........MOM want to call me and tell me what happen to DAD.........but, DAD doesn't want MOM to let me know because DAD knows that I much worried later.Yes, indeed I was so worried and I don't know what was on my mind later after that.Maybe it's because DAD have done so much work at home helping my MOM doing housework becaue MOM always not feeling well like wash the dishes and clothes.Even have to woke up early at 4.30 a.m. to cook.Later after this, I guess MOM will not allow DAD to do the housework.But MOM said that is fine already.I still didn't have a chance talking with my DAD.I should talk with DAD...........say something but instead I didn't.Oh my God, this is not right.I need to talk with DAD.
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH........DADMOM

2 comments:

Elsa Gabriel said...

so sad to here about your family...i hope he'll be ok soon...just keep on praying and ask help from HIM k...may god bless you and ur family there...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here lennsweety.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research indicates that nearly 70% of all United States adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.