Monday, July 03, 2006

WE NAME OUR PUPPIES WITH BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL TEAM NAME!

Felt so sad to know my favourite team Brazil lost 0-1 to France during quarter-final.I just couldn't believe it.Why they have to lost.Just couldn't sleep well after all and keep on thinking about it.Maybe they will win the title for 2010 FIFA World Cup.I will wait for that moment where Brazil will get back their victory.I'm sure they will.
Our dog already gave birth to four cute puppies.We really love them so much.My twin sister, Tina really loves those puppies.Everytime when she got back from work, she will have her time play with the puppies.We still didn't have any name for that cute puppies, after their mother gave birth.Since Brazil lost their game............so, my twin sister decided to name all the puppies with Brazilian players.
The first puppy, we call it ADRIANO(it got black and brown colour)...........second puppy is RONALDO (its colour is brown and white).......then the white one is KAKA.Then the last one with brown colour we call it ROBINHO.All the names are given by my twin sister.Guess I already miss all of them.After they got their name...........I felt so happy.......no pressure even Brazil lost their game...............At least got a small player here.Hehehehehe........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»