Saturday, July 29, 2006

iPod Shuffle and iPod Nano

I felt so happy that finally I can buy the product that I'm looking for.It's iPod.One is iPod Shuffle with a price of RM166 (including postage) and the other one is iPod Nano worth RM168 (including postage).I bought it through e-bay.I pay more for that.I don't know if it's worth to buy this stuff.But I won't mind coz I really love this iPod so much.Already made the payment on Tuesday for iPod Shuffle and yesterday, Thursday for iPod Nano.Now, I just have to wait for the product 1 week fr0m now.I just can't live without music.Even I will have to pay more, I'm satisfy with this.I used my tuition payment to buy this iPod.Guess with this stuff, I know I didn't waste my money with other things.Have to plan my budget.So I won't regret and will not ask in the end what happen and where all the money have gone.Hehehehehehehe........
Today, I'm going back home and felt so happy to see my family.I do miss them all so much.When I'm with them, everything is just fine and great.As usual, my sis will wait for me at the cyber cafe.Then after that, will do our shopping.Yes.I'm happy to do my shopping with my sis.Even I'm big enough and both of us are twin sister, sis still hold my hand when we both walk together.She will keep on holding my hand.She care for me so much.We will have so much fun this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»