Wednesday, March 22, 2006

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO SHIKRA AND SWEETY

It's our 3rd anniversary today.I can't believe I have known this guy for 3 years since 2003.It's so nice that we both hang on with our relationship even it is so hard to believe.We both face so many problems and things might not seem very well, but because we both have the same feeling towards each other and we both believe in our love...........it makes us both still hold on with this love.I'm so proud to know and to have your love in my life.I can't believe again to have your love and I can't imagine to have someone else in my life.
I'm not so sure if my beloved remember that today is our anniversary..............I guess because of his work, he might forget this special day.It's okay then.I wish you do remember this special day of our life.At least, as for me, I will never ever forget about this special day in my life.
I wish my beloved is always in good health and happy always.I wish you a NEVER ENDING HAPPINESS.GOD BLESS YOU all the way through.Even without me, I know you can move on with your love.Thank you so much for all the love you have given to me.
I'm so happy last night that I received a call..........a birthday wish from BETH.She sang birthday song with her beloved.I'm so happy.Thank you so much.

p/s Got a nice bracelet and bag from my beloved students of 6A(INISIATIF) for my birthday present.

No comments: