Thursday, March 16, 2006

SCHOOL'S HOLIDAY

It's school's holiday (for one week :13th-19th March 2006)and I felt so happy with that.Coz I can spend much time with my beloved family and I can take a rest for all the work that gave me headache.For this holiday, I don't want to think too much about what happen in school, my work or whatever.I just want to be happy and live my life the way I want to.
For this holiday.....I just stay at home and help my MOM doing housework because MOM need to take a rest.But it doesn't mean I can't come online and talk with my beloved!But I know......it's not that easy asking my beloved to come online so we both can speak easily.He was so commitment with his work........if I ask him to come online.....it will disturb him with his work..........
If my beloved come online and we can talk...it means it's our "VALENTINE'S DAY".Even we didn't have much time talking with each other...I'm happy as long as he is happy even I miss my time talking with him.I knew he do understand what I felt towards him.I will enjoy my time this holiday.........if I have a time.....then I will talk with
my beloved...........

No comments: