Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I LOST MY HANDPHONE

I couldn't believe that I lost my handphone yesterday.........
May be it's my fault that I was careless and forget about it.So sad coz I do love that handphone and all the messages inside the handphone.I didn't delete all the message that I received from my beloved.I felt so sad that I couldn't keep his message.I am now using a new number and I will try hard to get back my old number.Maybe this week when I get back home.I'm afraid I will received a lot of messages from my friends and they all didn't know that I have lost my handphone.My beloved TWIN SISTER, CRISTINA have told me that after this, I need to keep all my friends number on address book.I better be careful after this.I am now using my brother's handphone and I need to buy a new handphone.

p/s BE CAREFUL WHEREVER YOU GO.DON'T BE CARELESS!

1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

weii...long time no news ah? kesiannya hilang HP...it's hurt like hell when our values things missing or stolen...be careful next time ahh..