Friday, March 10, 2006

A BLOG FOR MY BELOVED........

Today I have a chance again talking with my beloved..........and yesterday, my beloved told me that his left arm got hurt and there is 10 stitches on his elbow.I was damn hurt and sad when he told me about that.I wish I was there with him.......so I can take care of him and can help him.But he said he is fine and he wants me to be strong like him.Indeed I can be strong the way he wants me to but I felt so sad.I will try to be strong as he wants me to.

He told me today why he always didn't want to say 'I MISS U' everytime that we finish talking.And he told me honestly that he only wanted to check how was my reaction if he dont want to say 'I MISS YOU'......and my reaction was more than his thinking.I was agressive and angry with him.He only wanted to make me angry.But I was happy he told me his reason.I thought he was angry with me since 'ALLY'.He also said that ALLY is also his friend.

I was truly happy that finally he said........"I REALLY MISS YOU SWEETY".......it's like I was dreaming when I heard what he said.Now, I truly felt strong feeling on him.Nothing could ever change the way we both felt towards each other.

I told my beloved about my blog.........this blog.He only read my blog last time on the day of 'ALLY'.And today, I gave my beloved this address.I do hope he can read all, so he will know how I felt towards this life and to let him know how much his love mean so much to me.My dear even asked me not to show to anybody his name.........keep his name inside my heart.I want the whole world know how Shikra mean so much.

Okay, my dear........Shikra.Hope you can understand how much my life with you and may what we both wish for can be the way we want to.

I DO LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

No comments: