Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY FOR TWIN SISTERS (CRISTINA AND HELENA)

It's our birthday today..........HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY for my beloved twin sister, Cristina and for me also.I felt so happy that we both still live til today.Call home and talk to DADMOM.......said THANK YOU for all the love and care they gave us both.Without them, we both are not who we are today.THANX DADMOM.GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.
I do wish that everything will be just fine for me and my beloved sister no matter how hard it is.She is the only and the best sister I ever had, and I am so glad and proud that she is part of me and my TWIN.Sometimes, so hard to think and believe that I was born into this world with someone.......my twin.She done so much for me.........she always there in my time of need.I don't know what my life will be without her.And I wanna thank you because for such a long til today.............she is with me.
I wish and hope that this year will bring so much pleasure and good things ahead of us.May we both will face everything so fine and happy no matter how hard it is.I wish that my beloved is fine and happy with his life there.I know you can manage each and everything without me there for you.I wish someone will be with you soon and someday.I'm sure of that.

No comments: