Thursday, November 17, 2005

I MISS MY FRIEND SO MUCH!

Nothing much to do at home.Just helping my mother doing the housework and then watch the TV.Sometimes I felt so bored but what can I do?.....maybe just reading and learn a lot more.This coming December......I have examination to deal with.It is PTK (Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan) for us because we are the government officer.This examination is quiet good because it test all the officer about the job they were doin and if they do really understand about the work and the law.
Got to study hard from now. The exam will be on 28th December 2005.
I do miss my friend so much.Don't know what is their plan this holiday.I hope they all are very happy in each and whatever they do.And I knew they do really enjoy their time this holiday.......with their beloved family and their beloved one.
I wish I have a time to meet them all and heard their story.I do really miss my time back in Kent College where lots of memories that I can't forget and it will always remain as the memory that will last forever.
I wish all my friend in 981 Kent College are always be happy and I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Thanks for all the sweet memories we all share together.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL........

1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

Hi there..Omond cancel his plan to visit me..ada cousin dia kawin and he's the best man..ahaks!! Lastest news from him, he'll be engage to sherly(i guess) his GF next year..Feb maybe...she's 6 or 7 years youngest than him..so, me just staying at home, no where to go except going to KK by the end of this month..shopping with Liza :) weii..get a streamyX at home so you won't be bored...if you're interested..i help you to register..just give me your ID number, home add and that's all...so you won't be boring staying at home...well, c u again in next msg ya...