Sunday, July 24, 2011

MY WORK...

I felt so happy today because I have done my work. The first one is arrange my file (Buku Rekod Perkhidmatan-BRP) where on this Monday I have to submit to the office. Then I did my SKT (Sasaran Kerja Tahunan). I am the second last to submit this work. After that, I did a file for English Panel record. Another work that I need to do later on is 'FAIL MEJA'. Hope tonight I can finish it because this Monday I need to print it out. But before that, I have to buy a new file to put everything inside.
I talked with MUM today and I felt happy talking with her. Everyday, twin sis always told me that MUM always pray everyday. And when I talk with MUM, MUM will always advice me to always pray before go to sleep. When I felt sad, talking with MUM makes me happy. MUM never forget to remind me to be a GOOD TEACHER. Indeed I'm trying to do my very best.
I had a very good news. Finally I got my time-based to DGA 32....means my salary will increase..hehehehe.I checked online when my friend told me to do so. Only me and Rohana got this time-based since we both have been teaching for 10 years(huh,time fly by so fast).I told MUM this good news and I share this good news with my beloved family. Now, I just have to wait for the confirm letter so the clerk can do my salary.
Last week from Saturday till Sunday (15th-17th July 2011) I was busy with my Year 6 student for Kem Kecemerlangan UPSR 2011. I will upload the pictures later on when I have a lot of time to write.

THANK GOD that everything went well so far...praise to GOD.

No comments: