Sunday, July 17, 2011

MY WEEKEND...

My weekend was always full. I always and must have something to do. It is not that I do not want. But I have to do it. It is one of my responsible to do it. This week I have to take care of my 15 students here in Kini College, Cenderawasih Lahad Datu. I stayed with them until tomorrow. All of them can managed themselves very well and I had no problem with them. I hope this motivation camp can give them what they want and need on how to answer and score for their exam.
This morning we have Inter-District Teacher's Day celebration 2011. I am so happy to see my former school teacher specially my primary teachers Madam Sarjid and Madam Cindy. They are my English teachers when I was in Year 1 and 2 and Year 5. They taught me and my twin sis very well and now I am who I am now because of them both. I felt so grateful to have teachers like them. I am proud to be their students. I am now 32 years old and when they saw me and my twin sis, they still remember us. It makes me happy. Mada Cindy received an award by Lahad Datu PPD... it is special award...'Anugerah Khas PPD'. My friends also received the awards. I am so happy to know that.
After that, I continue my work for motivation camp. I fell asleep at the room. It is not that I didn't have enough sleep. It's because I felt very tired. The motivation camp will end by tomorrow around 11 a.m.

No comments: