Monday, August 22, 2011

SO FAR I FELT HAPPY

My young brother after me...Carlos went to Kuching on August 4. Now, he is happily with his wife. Hope everything will be just fine with them both. So far, bro Carlos always called home in KK and talked with everyone at home everyday...dat's good.
Yesterday I submitted 3 assignments...felt relieved. Even if I didn't have a good grade, at least I submit all. Now, I have to do my 2 major assignments.It is literature and linguistics. It seems very easy though...hehehe.not really, but I have to do my very best. This morning, my twin sis and my youngest bro sent me to the bus station.
So far I felt everything went well. I can managed everything...from my work to my family. I can't wait for my letter...a letter of my promotion... DGA32.Just couldn't believe I have been teaching for 10 years. Seems like yesterday. I knew, if my DAD still alive, he will be so proud of me. Even now, I knew he is smiling, happy and proud of me.

No comments: