Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

I am so happy that there is a day in a year to celebrate my job.....TEACHER. I am so proud to be a teacher. Thank GOD I fulfilled my ambition as a teacher. I really wanted to be a teacher since I was in Year 2 (eight years old). Never thought my dream came true. I was so happy for who I am.
Being as a teacher is not as easy as people always said....working half day and lots of holidays. They just didn't realize what we did after school and during school's holidays.
I will try my very best to be a good teacher. I will bear in my mind what my late FATHER always said.....BE A GOOD TEACHER and BE HONEST WITH YOUR JOB....That is what I will always do everyday.
I hope I can finished my degree in four years ahead without any problems. Then I plan to take my master....that is my plan for my future education as a teacher.

No comments: