Monday, May 02, 2011

TAWAU FOR A PROGRAMME "STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE WITH ENGLISH"

It's 3.33 am....and I still cant sleep....and later at 6 am I have to wake up to get ready and heading my way to Tawau for a short course maybe or just a sharing for this programme....I have no idea. Maybe when I'm there then I knew what will happen. The programme will be held at PKG TAWAU...
At 7.30 me and my friend Anne will go to Lahad Datu town. We will take express bus to Tawau (Tung Ma) around 2pm. But at 1pm, we must be at the bus booth to buy our tickets to Tawau coz they didnt open a ticket by booking. We will stay in Tawau for 2 days (3rd and 4th May 2011). We are not sure if we can make it to go back Felda on Wednesday coz the programme will end at 5pm. Hope it will end early so me and Anne can go back to Felda that evening. If not, then we both have to stay in Lahad Datu or just stay in Tawau. Not sure yet.....just see what will happen on Wednesday....
This morning before go to Tawau, I have to call MUM and tell her everything. I know MUM will be worried bout me. Last week when she knew I will go to Tawau, she called and explained everything that I must care bout my attitude to be good, wear something nice and good and the most important is I must always take care of myself....I will MUM...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE, TENDER AND SWEET LOVE....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM..

No comments: