Friday, April 21, 2006

SCHOOL'S EDUCATION AWARDS CEREMONY

I felt so tired since last Tuesday.So many works I have to do.I have to draw a graphic picture for this ceremony.And the graphic should be drawn below the stage as a border.I do it alone and I was so grateful to have 4 students who are willing to help finish all the graphic.I was grateful also to Anne for her kindness to help me.She just can't stand to see I do it all alone.I was so happy in the end I can finish it all.
Today, is the prize giving ceremony and I was involved as the emcee.So tired because I have to prepare the text until I sleep late at 2.30am.So glad that everything is going very fine.Tomorrow there is no school, so I can spend much time with my beloved family and talking with my beloved.I wish we both have much time to talk.
By next week, I know, there is going to be a lot of work waiting for me to settle down.I hope that no matter how hard it is, I can still finish it all.Because I was thinking of someone.And by thinking of him, I felt so happy.

No comments: