Saturday, April 29, 2006

MAULIDUR RASUL CELEBRATION

It's inter-school MAULIDUR RASUL celebration and we have been so busy since yesterday.I was involved with stage decorationa and seems like everything is fine.I woke up late today at 7.oo a.m.Then, I took my bath then watch the football of my favourite team....LIVERPOOL against WEST HAM UNITED.As usual, my team won the game 2-1.I was so happy then and couldn't wait for LIVERPOOL to play in FA CUP Final.Hope they will win the match.Beth was here since last week and I plan to have a lunch with her tomorrow but then, she have to go back to KK.Its okay then.Maybe some other day.I miss all my friends back in college.All the memory will always remain on my thoughts and sometimes I wish that I can turn back the time to spend my time again with all of them.

No comments: