Sunday, January 02, 2011

WELCOME 2011

WELCOME 2011........Year had came and go. Time fly by as years gone by. It's been 3 years already me and my twin sister away from our family. Three times we both spent our new year without family around us. So, me and my twin sis spent our time watched the fireworks...Lisa was also with us. She came on 29th Dec 2010 followed Khairul.So nice coz it was just near my sis place. There is no new year celebration in Lahad Datu town. So, people just do their own things. I don't really like those young boys on their bike...(rempit). I wish all the police can take action with these boys.
I really hope for this year 2011, my life will change. I wish for the best in everything. I will try my very best for my family. So many plans for this year. I do really hope all hope and dreams will come true.

Tomorrow (2nd Jan 2011) there will be a meeting. So many things will come out tomorrow. I just prepare and listen to all the tasks that will be given to me. So far I knew, I will still be the English Head Panel.

I really miss my family in KK....specially my MOM. I called home just now,talked with MOM.So happy to hear her voice. MOM always said to me and sis "PRAY BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP". So, every time before we go to sleep, we will pray.

No comments: