Sunday, January 23, 2011

NAMES

Funny things happened in school today. It's all about names. I had a big laugh about this story on names. The first is my students Year 2. I asked him to send some books to other class. He told me that there is a teacher in that class. I asked who is the teacher?And he was so confident answering me, Cikgu Samaruddin!!. Instead the real name of that teacher is 'Imaduddin. I asked again who is the name?And again he was confident said "Cikgu Samaruddin". I laughed so loud in the staff room. That teacher always entered his class, wearing a nametag. Sure his friends will always said the name of the teacher. His friends didn't even told him the name of that teacher. I told this story to that teacher. He laughed also.hahahahaha.... Today, there is only 6 pupils in that class. It's Saturday, so maybe some of the pupils felt sleepy to wake up.
Then in a class, I asked that student again the name of the teacher and again he was confident said the wrong name.Huhuhu...I corrected him. When I did my work in the class, came a mother gave me a letter to give to the class teacher. So I keep the letter. I said, "Ok kak, nanti saya bagi surat ni dengan guru kelas mereka, Cikgu Asma". The class teacher's name is Asmar actually. Then came this little girl told me."Teacher,bukan Cikgu Asma, Cikgu Asmar". I laughed again coz this girl heard the name of their class teacher.
After that class, I went to other class again. I asked one of the student to take some papers at the office from Pakcik Hairi. When they came with the papers, I asked him. Who gave u the papers? He said "Cikgu Hairi".....Again I laughed. Maybe they thought people in the office is a teacher.
I helped my friends coloured a banner for our school 'SUKANTARA' by next week on Wednesday and Thursday (26th and 27th January 2011). The banner finished already. Thank GOD.

No comments: